Saturday 18 October 2008

My hen party


By C.Elizabeth


I haven't written anything around here in quite a while! I've been very busy at work and sorting everything out for the wedding and our trip...
Yesterday, my friends organized a lovely hen party for me. I really enjoyed it and so did everybody. It was very nice to spend the night out with them. We first went to a wine bar, then to an Italian restaurant and finally to a pub which has a dance floor. As I said before, we all had lots of fun!

For the occasion, I decided to wear my high-waisted skirt from H&M, my mustard yellow top also from H&M, my tights from M&S and my shoes from Dolcis.




3 comments:

Ariella said...

Kate! we have the same skirt, haha... It suits you very well. And happy birthday, again.

styledigger said...

Gorgeous skirt! When did you buy it?

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

Thanks. :) I bought it in September! I love it.