Sunday 5 October 2008

Unexpected sunshine


By C.Elizabeth


In opposite to yesterday, today was rather nice. A nice and fresh sunny day. Andrew and I decided to walk to a nearby (about 20mn)hardware store to try and find a draft excluder and a hook to put behind our bedroom door. It was a very pleasant walk.
I wore a jacket and a dress which I bought at Primark earlier this year. It was the first time I actually wore the dress because the material is very warm. I bought the hat at Accessorize and the shoes (Josef Siebel brand) are from Canada ( I can't actually remember the name of the shop).








Tomorrow is Monday, which means getting back into my work clothes. Rather boring since we can't really wear what we want... Though, I suppose it makes it even nicer to wear nice clothes during the weekend!

No comments: