Wednesday 1 October 2008

Finally, my new bag arrived!

By C.Elizabeth


Today, I received my new handbag, which I ordered on E-Bay. It's quite an unusual color and style but I fell in love with it when I saw it. The color is very nice and I like having things that not everybody else has. I feel I've received it just on time for Autumn... To me October has always been the heart of autumn, so to receive this bag on the first day of October, makes it even nicer! Anyway, here it is:





I bought the October issue of Vogue last Thursday and I've seen so many things I like in there. I know I can't afford most of those things but it's perfect to get new ideas of how to combine clothes and such. I'm sometimes stuck in the morning, not knowing what to wear and it's awful. In the issue they also joined a little magazine about NEXT Fashion for fall/winter. It's a lot more affordable and some things in there are very nice.
Anyway, Vogue is always a fantastic magazine and this time is no exception! Go get it. ;)

No comments: