There are two things I am very excited about at the moment: my holiday in my home country and my new Ted Baker dress.
I haven't been home for roughly a year now so I really can't wait to see all my family and to simply be in Canada. I am almost all ready to go despite the fact that we are leaving only Tuesday. My suitcase is mostly all packed and the same for my hand luggage. Bits and bobs and whatnots are still to be added but I am quite proud of myself for not being too "last minute"!
A while ago, I found the cutest name tags on ebay,very retro and colorful! I took pictures of the two we will be using but it actually came as a pack of four. I just don't know where in my suitcase I put the other two, which I am taking with me in case I lose one. After all, we all know how careful luggage handlers are!
A few days ago, I received a package I was waiting for impatiently. My new Ted Baker dress. I decided to wait until we get to Canada before wearing it... to make it even more special! But anyway, here it is:
The winner must list seven interesting things about themself:
1. I can hardly sit still... I either need to shake my legs or rock the chair in the living room. It kinda annoys Andy when he's trying to watch TV.
2. I worry a lot and very easily and often about silly things.
3.I used to moan about snow all the time... now I miss it. I used to enjoy rain... now I hate it.
4. I mostly only wear dresses and skirts due to the fact I really dislike wearing pants. I find them very uncomfortable.
5. I'm quite an impatient person, especially if I am excited about something.
6. I have always wanted to live somewhere down south but I somehow ended up in England. That simply shows how unpredictable life is!
7. I would have loved being a teenager in the 1950's and a young adult in the 1960's. I simply love those two decades...
I am giving it to:
Hanne from My Life
I am leaving on Tuesday for just under three weeks, so this is probably my last post until I come back! Take care. -xXx-