Recently, I have received those lovely awards from Tia Cherie . Those are actually my first awards so it's even more special!
The same lovely person also pass me to Honest Scrap Award, which I find quite interesting! I am really looking forward to read it all on your blogs!
10 honest things about myself:
1. I've moved so many times in my life that I can barely remember where I've lived and for how long.
2. I always thought I'd end up living somewhere down south... How did I end up in England?
3. I'm a vegetarian. Which is actually crap when you go to someone's place to eat. It always make me feel uncomfortable.
4. I worry a lot and very easily. Which makes me a stressed person. Then again, we live in a stressed world.
5. I'm a bit of a cleaning freak. Well, not just a bit as some people would say. Let's just say I like it when it's tidy.
6. I'm very sarcastic. People very often don't get me and think I'm rude. Though, they're occasionally right.
7. I miss my lovely North America like mad. I love traveling but I now know where I definitely want to be. Home.
8. I'm getting very bad at writing in French... and even speaking it from time to time. That really annoys my mom.
9. I've always wanted to have natural dark hair... why o why am I blond while my sister is very dark?
10. I started figure skating just before I turned 4 and lived for it for years. My favorite activity at weekends was to pretend I was an Olympic Champion... lots of jumping about on tasteless songs in my living room.
-I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it - I must list 10 honest things about myself.
-I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
-I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links - I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
For all those awards, I tag the lovely:
I would like to pass those to:
The Fabulosity Factor
The Sydney Girl
Sweety P Style Files
Pearls and Sands
Qin At The Disco
Friday, 26 June 2009