Sunday 28 September 2008

A sunny day walk


By C.Elizabeth


Today, my boyfriend and I decided to go out for a walk. The weather was so nice that we couldn't possibly stay inside. People living in the UK will understand that sunny days are way too rare not to make the most out of them.









I wore a purple dress which I bought at H&M, a white belt from H&M as well, white tights (so hard to find) from Primark (that's the only place I could find any) and shoes from Yellow in Canada. It was perfect for the weather: sunny but not very warm. Andy wore his lovely new shirt from Primark (can't beat a good Primark bargain) and his jeans from Burtons. Looking good as usual! ;)



Yesterday, we went shopping in Manchester. The main reason for us to go was that we needed to go to Parcel Force, but we decided to stay in town to do a bit of shopping as well. We needed to get a new duvet and pillows because we'll have people staying over in a couple of weeks. Though, of course, we didn't stop there. We also bought clothes. I will take pictures of it and post them tomorrow.

No comments: